One of the amazing benefits of living at Bradford is our neighbors at Bradford Shops. Not only do you have access to the fantastic amenities here at Bradford, but you’re also within walking distance of some of the best businesses in Cary, NC. The best part is that our wonderful neighbors at the Bradford Shops love our residents and offer some great deals for all Bradford residents. Make sure you take advantage of these incredible offers:
- Monday and Wednesday: Drink specials all day including $2 drafts, $2 wines, $3 sangria, $10 buckets, $3 local craft beers.
- Tuesday: Tijuana Tuesdaze $5.49 Two tacos, chips and a drink.
- Thursday: Throwback Thursdaze $5.99 Tijuana burrito, chips and a drink
- Saturday: Poolside delivery
- Sunday: Kids eat free with purchase of adult entrée
Hand & Stone:
- Mention their Facebook birthday promotion and receive a free either a free peppermint scalp massage or hot towel foot massage with your service.
- Bradford residents receive an $10/month savings off the regular member rate!
- 15% off for Bradford residents with key fob
- BOGO pizza and appetizer after 10pm Sunday – Thursday, after 11pm Friday & Saturday
- Monday: MBA (Master Beer Appreciation) Program kicks off with prizes and events
- Tuesday: Trivia and Two for Tuesday
- Friday: Stop by for live music!
- Poolside delivery during Friday movies! Just call in and they will bring them on to the lawn
- They deliver any order with a $20 minimum to the Bradford pool for no additional charge
- Thursday: Davis Drive Elementary Night. Mention Davis Drive Elementary and 10% of your bill goes to the school
If you want to stay current on what’s happening with neighbors at the Bradford Shops, follow us @BradfordShops on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. You’ll find live updates, pictures, deals, event info and so much more! We’re also showing our last Screen on the Green outdoor move on October 2, so make sure to follow us for all the details! When Bradford is your home and Bradford Shops are your neighbors, why you would ever need to live anywhere else?