Our obsession with Publix has reached an all time high now that the official grand opening is just a few weeks away. That’s right; on Wednesday, October 29th the brand new Publix at Bradford will open its doors! Your prime location at Bradford Luxury Apartments & Townhomes puts Publix in your backyard so you will have first access to all of the delicious foods and amazing service that Publix provides.
Whether you plan to pick up treats for your Halloween party or whip up some amazing fall treats, Publix is opening just in time for you to stock up on whatever you need. Prepare for a big celebration because this is the first Publix store in the Triangle region, so the entire community is excited to see what the store has to offer.
Here at Bradford, we’ve been watching and waiting for our new neighbor since construction began, and now the big moments is in just a few weeks. Join us as we happily welcome Publix to Cary and the RTP region!
Get excited, Bradford residents! There are six new retailers headed to Bradford, and we cannot wait for their arrival!
Starting this winter, you’ll be able to enjoy Bellagio Nail Bar, Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Postal Annex+, and Tijuana Flats Burrito Company. Coming in Spring 2015, we’ll welcome Brixx Wood Fired Pizza and Union Bank & Trust. All of these fantastic businesses will be joining the highly anticipated brand-new Publix in Cary, which will feature great offerings including its Greenwise products, Aprons meal demonstrations, expanded bakery and event support, a deli with specialty cheeses, in-store dining options, and much more.
“We’ve been pleased with the amount of retail leasing interest we’ve had in Bradford, in part due to its proximity to Research Triangle Park, the Main Street atmosphere and desirable high-profile intersection with affluent neighborhoods nearby,” said Austin Williams, partner at Crosland Southeast, the retail development partner for Bradford. “We will continue to pursue upscale shops and restaurants with outdoor dining to add to the favorites we’re already attracted as tenants.” Read here for the full official press release about the newcomers to Bradford.
Personally, we love living at Bradford Luxury Apartments & Townhomes because of its amazing location close where great RTP and Raleigh employers, walkability to Publix and these great coming-soon retailers, and incredible resort-style amenities. As Bradford continues to grow, you’ll benefit from living in walking distance to the best shops and restaurants in Cary, as well as being able to enjoy tree-lined streets, public art placements, water features, and so much more.
Join us as welcome our new neighbors to Bradford and show them how we are a neighborhood that is different by design!
One of the many benefits to living at Bradford Luxury Apartments & Townhomes is that you’re just minutes away from some of the best businesses in Cary. Our friends at Studio Vibe Cary are an example of some of the amazing people and companies you can find right here in Cary, NC.
With overall well-being as one of its core values, studioVibe Cary, offers more than just typical yoga and Pilates classes. The knowledgeable and experienced instructors work with you to help you achieve the healthy lifestyle you desire. Clients can choose from Classical Pilates, Yoga, TRX, and Xtend Barre, allowing your workout to go to the next level. We love the people at studioVibe, and when you live at Bradford, it’s right across the street! A great workout, a fun way to exercise, and fantastic teachers are all just minutes from your front door. Sounds like the perfect plan for after work, especially if you want a fun addition to your routine at the Bradford on-site gym!
If you’ve never tried studioVibe or if Pilates is totally foreign to you, then stop by this Sunday for their Pilates Primer Express class. It’s the perfect chance for you to learn the fundamentals in a smaller class size. Even better, by attending this class, you can take 20% off your first class card purchase! Visit www.studiovibecary.com for more info.
We love our awesome Cary neighbors at Bradford. Hope to see you at studioVibe soon!
At Bradford we love our neighbors, and when it comes to Publix, we may be a little obsessed! One of the benefits of living at Bradford Luxury Apartments & Townhomes is that Publix is in walking distance of your apartment. Don’t think of Publix as just another grocery store; think of it as the ultimate shopping experience all designed to make your life easier. So if you’ve never experienced the gift that is Publix, here are a few reasons why we’re so excited to have them as our neighbors:
- The prepared food: If you are craving fried chicken, you are in luck because Publix makes some of the best around. The subs at Publix are some of the best sandwiches you will ever eat. It’s a bold statement, but it’s one we’re prepared to stand behind wholeheartedly. What other store uses the freshest bread, meats, and premium cheese and just happens to be in your backyard? You know the answer. Also, there’s no need to be parched as you lounge by the pool when the sweet tea at Publix is like nectar from heaven. Just grab a cup and stop by to thank us for the suggestion.
- The staff: After a long day, the last thing you feel like doing is grocery shopping. Luckily, the friendly staff at Publix makes your experience a delight. No worrying a cranky cashiers or people throwing your food in the bag haphazardly. Just smiles and helpfulness for everyone!
- The atmosphere: The stores are spotless and so big!! The aisles make sense! Never again will you wander aimlessly around the grocery store hoping to find what you need. Unless, that’s how you enjoy shopping.
- The bakery: Yes, technically this is prepared food, but the bakery is so amazing that it needed its own shout out. Cookies, cakes, breads; it doesn’t matter. You cannot make a bad choice at the Publix bakery.
- The selection: Looking for a Chinese buffet? They have one. Want crab legs for dinner? Check the seafood department. Need an item in bulk? There’s an expansive bulk section. No more driving from store to store! Now you just need to figure out what you’re going to do with all of your free time.
What’s more, Publix was also just ranked number one of Southern grocery store brands!
Publix makes ordinary extraordinary which makes it the perfect fit for Bradford residents. Join our obsession and fall in love with our new neighbor!
One of the benefits of living at Bradford is our amazing location! Our prime location at Davis and High House puts you just minutes away from some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment in Cary.
Café Caturra is just one of these neighborhood restaurants that we’re proud to highlight. With fresh food, boutique wines, and an inviting atmosphere, Café Caturra is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat. Why worry about cooking and cleaning when one of the best restaurants in Cary is right outside your front door? It’s also summer time, which means it’s the perfect time to enjoy a girl’s night out with a great bottle wine. Sunday brunch is even better when you can sleep in and still make it on time. Or, wind down on a Thursday night with live music on the patio. All this and more is available the Cary location of Café Caturra.
We know your life is busy and your time is valuable, which is why Bradford was designed to make your life easier. Our ideal location near Stone Creek Village lets our residents have access to the best Cary has to offer. Café Caturra in Stone Creek Village serves up extraordinary wines and delicious paninis, salads, small plates, and pizzas. Grab your friends and enjoy a meal at one our favorite local spots, Café Caturra!