Join Bradford Apartments for our first Health and Wellness Fair on Saturday April 25, 2015, 9AM – 1PM, in the Courtyard!
We’re also excited to offer a Vinyasa Yoga class prior to the Fair, starting at 8AM in the grassy Courtyard in front of the Cabana. Enjoy this outdoor yoga class with Amber Zarallo, 200-hour Register Yoga Teacher and also a Bradford Resident. Amber, a 200 RYT, received her first certification in 2012 at Full Circle Yoga in Orlando, FL. In 2014, she completed her second 200-hour Teacher Training program at Republic of Yoga in Cary, with Nicole Nichols. The therapeutic and revitalizing physical benefits yoga offers inspired her to share the treasures of the practice through teaching. Trained to read the bodies of her students, Amber’s focus is to uplift and empower through a creative and rejuvenating yoga practice, offering skillful hands-on assists.
After yoga, stay and experience the Bradford Health and Wellness Fair in the courtyard from
9AM – 1PM! We will have great vendors on hand sharing information on Skin and Mineral Makeup, Fitness and Weight Loss, Pet Health, Vitamins and Wellness, Essential Oils and more. There will also be complimentary chair massages provided by Hand & Stone Massage, www.handandstone.com.
Meet the vendors below, then join us this Saturday for the Bradford Health & Wellness Fair in Cary, NC!
- Kari Bono, Registered Dietitian (R.D.) with a M.S. in Nutrition and B.S. in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Matthew Scott Braswell, Weight Loss Coach for TLS Weight Management Systems
- Sahana S. Braswell, Esthetician & Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist, www.indivaspa.com
- Maria Brudish, Certified Integrative Health Coach, www.EmbellishYourHealth.com
- Hilary Frei, Nutrametrix consultant, www.dakotsinc.com
- Michele Molinaro, Nutrametrix consultant, www.Livingmydash.com
- Neka Ramnath, Motives For La La Beauty, www.motivescosmetics.com/nekaramnath
- Fernanda Santiago, CNMT, Natural Health Professional, Lifestyles Coach, Certified Aromatherapist, www.FennysWorld.com
- Amber Zarallo, 200-hour RYT, doTerra Independent Product Consultant