It’s October, so it’s time to celebrate the most important part of Fall… no, not pumpkin spice lattes (#PSL)… Halloween! There are a TON of fun activities in Cary and we have all the information you need to make your plans now!
Thursday, October 23 – Saturday October 25
1) Spooktacular Haunted Trail and Reel-ly Scary Cary Film Series
Koka Booth Amphitheatre
Why wait until October 31st to start your celebration? Next weekend, Koka Booth Amphitheatre gets you into the holiday spirit with their haunted trail running each night from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. and the Reel-ly Scary Cary Film series at 9:00 p.m. Make your way through the Spooktacular Haunted Trail and stay for the Halloween classics on the big screen. Visit www.boothamphitheatre.com for all the details!
Saturday, October 25
2) Start your day with yummy breakfast treats right here at Bradford! We’ll also have pumpkin decorating event so you won’t even have to leave home to have a great time. Bradford is designed for living, and we are so excited to celebrate Halloween with you!
3) If you’re feeling more adventurous, head to the Performance Green in Downtown Cary for Cary’s Great Pumpkin Carve. The schedule of the events for the day will be:
- Pumpkin Patch and Carving Stations: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- 3D Pumpkin Carving Instructional: 2:30 & 4:30 p.m.
- Pumpkin Lighting: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Family Friendly Halloween TV Specials (including “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”): 6:45 p.m.
For just $3.00 for the cost of your pumpkin you can enjoy a great Cary event and have the opportunity to learn how to carve a 3D face on a pumpkin!
For details, read more here or contact Sarah.Hagan@townofcary.org
Friday, October 31
4) Safe-N-Sane Halloween Celebration
Cary Towne Center, 6-8pm
All of the Halloween activities you love, all in one place! Put on your costume and join in on the fun! Click here for more information.